Your donation of new tools and special event items are critical to the success of our tool lending program. We accept donations of new and gently used tools (will all parts, pieces, manuals/paperwork), tool accessories, repair/maintenance supplies, consumable supplies, and other items that can be used in our warehouse or office. The ToolBank accepts in-kind donations on a case by case basis.
In order for us to best serve our member agencies, we are unable to handle garage clean outs. We appreciate your generosity and would benefit more from the monetary donation in order to acquire the items our member agencies need most.
If you would like to make an in-kind donation to the ToolBank or have any questions, please contact Maureen Krueger, at 704.469.5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Response Items
- Plexiglass Dividers
- Radio Transmitters
- Hand Sanitizer Stands
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- Wifi Hot Spots
- Video Conference Ring Lights
- Green Screen Backgrounds
- Downward Facing (Document) Cameras
General Tools & Special Event Items
- Premixed, ready to use fuel
- 50′ Rubber or vinyl no kink water hoses
- Collapsible recycling containers
- Stanchions & rope
- 5′ or 6′ round folding tables
- Tent weight plates
- Portable stage
- PA Systems
- Folding pruning saws
- McLeod Tools
- LED work lights
- Items from our Amazon Wish list
Donations of tools are incorporated into our lending inventory whenever possible. Donations of tools that don’t fit into our inventory are either sold to the public at our annual Tool Rush or given to other organizations that can use them.
Donations of consumable project supplies, like paint tray liners, brushes and roller naps, that are compatible with our inventory are distributed to our member agencies when they borrow tools. For example, donated paint tray liners are offered to member agencies when they borrow paint trays.
ToolBank is unable to accept the following items:
- Paints, stains, and cleaners
- Nails, screws, nuts, bolts, and fasteners
- Building materials including lumber, electrical, plumbing, roofing, drywall
- Broken tools
- Battery powered tools without batteries, chargers or where the batteries no long hold a charge